Take care of the following points to increase the chance of acceptance:
- Publication of any article/ manuscript requires strict conformance to the paper template. The camera-ready paper template can be downloaded from this link.
- You can email expert list to review your paper, otherwise our internal expert team will review your paper.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Check the plagiarism of your paper before submission.
- When available, provide URLs for the references.
Submit your article
Once any manuscript is selected for publication in Universal Publishing & Research Organization, the authors must submit the copyright transfer document to UPRO. The copyright form is available from this link. Authors agrees to the terms of UPRO when they submit the manuscript for Publication.