Focus and Scope
UJCT is an International technological e-journal that is devoted to fields of Computers & Technology. The UJCT is a peer-reviewed International journal published in electronic form. The mission of this journal is to publish original contributions of high technicality in its field in order to propagate knowledge amongst its readers and to be a reference publication. UJCT provides rapid publication of articles after every two months.
Peer Review Process
Universal Journal of Computer & Technology (UJCT) uses double peer review system to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability. Because of its mentoring nature UJCT peer review process also helps author(s) to remove any errors or gaps in manuscript mistakenly overlooked and assist in making the research more applicable in real time.
All manuscripts will be peer reviewed prior to publication. Authors may suggest the names of expert reviewers in the same field, otherwise referees will be chosen from referee board according to their expertise; the selection remains a prerogative of the Editor. The whole review process depends on receiving referees comments and revising the manuscripts according to them. UJCT will try to make the time between submission and final decision as short as possible. On receipt of the revised article from the author, and after final approval by referees and associated editor, the letter of acceptance is issued to the author.
The factors that are taken into account in review are as follows:
- ·Relevance: Is this paper relevant for the topics of this journal?
- ·Soundness: Is this paper technically sound and complete?
- ·Are the claims supported by experimental/theoretical results?
- ·Ethics: Is there any ethical issue?
- ·Originality: Are the results/ideas novel and previously unknown?
- ·Readability: Is the paper well-organized and easy to understand?
- ·Language: Is the paper written in correct English and style?
Of these, the main factors taken into account are significance and originality.
Referees might accept the manuscript, reject the manuscript or might require a revision for style and/or content. Each Reviewer will give a recommendation about publication of a manuscript according to the following list of options:
- Accept- No revision needed.
- Accept- Minor revisions needed.
- Major revisions needed- Suggest revision & resubmission.
- Decline (provide appropriate reasons in comments).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Open access publishing also provides access to research results to researchers worldwide, including those from developing countries and to an interested general public.
- Peer-reviewed literature is freely available without subscription or price barriers.
- Literature is immediately released in open access format (no embargo period).
- Published material can be re-used without obtaining permission as long as a correct citation to the original publication is given.
The Higher Citation Impact of open access articles results from their high publicity and availability. Open access publications are demonstrably more frequently cited.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
UJCT is a premier resource for in-depth research and analysis to keep pace with the current developments and an authentic forum for high quality scholarly articles to effectively communicate these developments to practitioners actively engaged in research and those wishing to be informed about progress in the field. The aim of the journal is to publish a wide variety of disciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives encompassing a broad theoretical and methodological scope. The focus is on quality which is achieved through continuous improvement and assurance of high standards. The journal seeks to embrace the entire areas of Computer & Technology
Topic of Interest
UJCT is the place for exchange of information and research results within all areas of Computer Science and allied fields, with special emphasis on: